Monday, December 7, 2009

Decemeber 7, 2009

I haven't found it in me to write in here everyday, because well, not much has changed. I am still in a lot of pain as usual. Last Thursday I made it to work, in pain, but was still able to make it in. We had our holiday party that night and we were given Friday off. Over the weekend a few sores began to swell again and I was unable to go into work again today. I currently can't wear normal clothes because my undergarments hurt. I've been trying to get my paperwork for FMLA updated for work because my frequency has gone up, and the office has been less than helpful. I was told Friday that it would be faxed and today find out nothing has been done, over 72 business hours have passed and I'm losing faith in all of it. My hope is fading and it's getting harder and harder for me to even try and get out of bed each day. I'm so sick of feeling alone in this.

2 comments:

  1. I pray your HS has gotten better over the years. I too suffer from this weird and painful disease. Praying for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr James is truly a herbalist doctor who cured me of HIV,that I contacted last year February, I was so worried about the virus inside of me,when I went to the hospital and I was tested positive, I took different drugs and injection still I wasn't cured, till I came across someone who sheared a testimony on how she was cured of HIV from doctor James herbal mix,I thought it was a lie,but I picked up  interest and contacted Dr James on his email,( drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com) And told him my problem and he asked me some questions and I answered then he said I should not worry that he's going to help me,and cure my HIV.I was so happy.2 days later he sent me the cure through DHL courier service, I started using the medicine morning and evening as he prescribed for me for 3 weeks,as I went for my monthly check up I was tested HIV negative I was so happy and joy overwhelmed for been free from HIV.I'm sharing this testimony because I know how hard it was for me sleeping and thinking everyday about being HIV positive I nearly got myself killed but This great man Dr James restored my health back. I know there are still people out here with HIV  positive or any kind of diseases like  Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s,Parkinson's disease,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Cardiac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Contact Dr James on his email and get your diseases cured.drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com WhatsApp +2348152855846.

    ReplyDelete