Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30, 2009

Today I stayed home because I have a few boils preventing me from even sitting on the toilet correctly. It's a chore and a half to bandage myself, and I honestly don't have the money to buy packs and packs and packs of bandaids, but I have to. I had my appointment with my dermatologist moved up to tomorrow since I already have a scheduled appointment later in the day. I couldn't do much around the house today, I mostly sat on the couch trying to find a position I wasn't cringing so much in pain. I have to sanitize my toilet seat about every time I use it, because the pressure will make my boils drain. Today was one of those days. I wrote to a HS forum today because I am feeling more and more hopeless as the days go on, and my depression has gotten to the point where I want to go see a psychiatrist, but I just don't have the money even for the co-pays. With me missing so much work, and a tire shredding on the car, now I don't even think we'll have a Christmas this year... and I'm so sad. HS has taken away my independence and now I have to rely upon my fiance to support us until I can get disability. I hope I can at least run a few errands tomorrow and possibly do laundry... chores and errands really can stack up when I can't move around. Hopefully a less painful day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment