Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Catching Up...

I've forgotten about my journal over the last few days, mostly because I've still been stuck at home in major pain, missed work Monday and Today. I was in a lot of pain Saturday and Sunday while visiting with my friend and it is really draining to have to cancel plans because of being in pain. I am currently battling depression and am taking 40 mg of Celexa a day and 10mg Klonopin when I have panic or anxiety attacks, or when I just have really high anxiety.. which has been often with stressing over bills and debt because I've been out of work so much. My employer requested that I update my FMLA paperwork because I've gone over the frequency I listed on the initial paperwork and I'm really getting scared because my skin is getting worse and worse. My life has been turned inside out and I am finding it hard to keep up financially. Luckily I have the support of my fiance Ryan and I couldn't go through any of this without him by my side. I truly am blessed to have found the love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him, but we've had to move our wedding date back, and have stopped planning as a result of our financial situation. I really want to move out of state, but first we need to try and get our debts taken care of and I really just don't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I have always had more sores under my left brest, but now it has spread to my right breast. I can no longer wear bras for a long period of time, and the entire time I am in excruciating pain and the flare ups worsen. I can't even count how many sores I have right now, and I am terrified to even try to count. Every time I shower I spend time draining some boils as well popping the zit like ones. Many are so deep I don't dare try and drain... but they continue to come back over and over and make it very difficult to sit even. I usually try and lean on one side or with a leg under so that no pressure is put on them.... this makes it so difficult to sit at work all day. I just want to have a few pain free days. I really need help.... I'm getting really discouraged. My fiance and I saw something about a Zinc supplement helping, but we'll see... I'm hoping for the best. We get paid tomorrow... I think I only worked one or two days of the pay period and he missed a few days being sick with an ulcer... and now I'm jut scared we won't have even a small Christmas. I just want to cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment